A house is a very good long-term investment. Unfortunately, without proper guidance, it may turn out to be your biggest investment regret. Here at Main Street Lenders we understand all that and are happy to ensure you don’t make the big leap without adequate information and guidance. That is why we don’t just offer a simple yet convenient channel for you to apply for a mortgage loan, but also go a step further by providing you all the information you need to know.
Learn About Mortgages and Mortgaging From MainStreet Lenders
On this part of our website, you will find informative material with regards to the whole house buying process, from start to finish. Here’s a preview of what to expect:
- How to find a home: we give a step-by-step guide on how to hunt for a house, including choosing the best location with houses that are within your budget range.
- Negotiating and making deals: when buying a home everything is usually negotiable, from the price of the house to the mortgage terms. Here you will learn how to get the best deals through the power of negotiation.
- The people involved: most homebuyers only know about a realtor. Sure, your real estate agent may easily be the most important person in the process but the truth is there are many other people who play major roles. We have discussed each one and what they bring to the table.
- Choosing a mortgage: there are so many types of mortgage loans for you to choose a suitable one from. The more you know about each the better your decision will be. Read more and learn the types you qualify for.
- The application process: one wrong move in the application process can cost you your house. That is why we have covered the steps you need to take to guarantee that your mortgage is approved.
- Mortgage costs: mortgages usually come with associated fees, often called closing costs. What exactly are they and how much costs should you expect to pay for your mortgage?
- Repaying the mortgage: should you pay off your mortgage early or wait for the full term? What goes into monthly mortgage payments? How much should you expect your payments to be? Our mortgage experts have covered all that and more.
- Refinancing: one way of reducing your mortgage payments is through refinancing. You may even get cash in the process. But you need to know when to refinance and when not to. Learn more about refinancing with us.
- Using a mortgage calculator: MainStreel Lenders has a very accurate and comprehensive mortgage calculator. It will help you determine how much house you can afford, both in terms of initial price and monthly payments.
- Keeping track of the market: this might be a bit hard for you. Luckily our team is always on top of the mortgage game. You will find the latest news, interest rates, mortgage requirements, policies and so much more in our sections that cover current mortgage trends.
We Cater For Everyone
At MainStreet Lenders, we help every home buyer regardless of the stage they are in. Where are you in your house buying process?
Just getting started? You will get lots of information that can help you make your first baby steps in the house buying process. We will tell you about the best locations, types of homes, and categories of buyers.
Still searching? Our experts will make the search less tasking and even less expensive. Learn about the various mortgage options, what to do to qualify, choosing a lender, settling on a location, and so much more.
Trying to crunch the numbers? We have covered all that, ranging from how much house you can afford to ways of saving for your down payment. Our online mortgage calculator will come in handy, be sure to check it out.
Ready to purchase? We have covered everything you need to know to get a mortgage approved, make an offer and close the deal. This is arguably the most important part of the process. We have so much information but in case you need any help just contact us, and we will offer personalized advice and guidance.