About US: Getting families into homes they can afford is our specialty at Main Street Lenders. With years of experience and a talented team, we are proud to be one of the country’s mortgage leaders.
We don’t believe a person should be limited by their finances, and work with our clients to find the right solution for their housing needs in a speedy way.
In the same sense, we don’t believe anyone should be denied a higher education because of financial hardships. In efforts to assist, we are happy to offer a $1000 USD annual scholarship. Award between two winners for the 2017-2018 academic year.
It is our hopes to that you can pursue your dreams just as we work fulfill the home ownership dreams thousands of people that rely on us.
Main Street Lenders Mortgage Scholarship
MainStreetLenders.com is excited to offer TWO $500 USD scholarships annually for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Scholarship Title: Main Street Lenders Mortgage Scholarship
Dates to remember:
- Fall Submission Deadline: September 29th 2017
- Fall Reward Date: October 20th 2017
- Spring Submission Deadline: January 26th 2018
- Spring Reward Date: February 9th 2018
Scholarships recipients will be notified by both email and phone no later than the previously states reward dates.
Please apply if all conditions are met:
- You are a legal resident of either the United States or Canada
- Currently registered or enrolled in a university, community college or junior college
- Holds a minimum 2.5 GPA or higher
- Open to both part time and full time students
- Are 18 years or older
How to Participate:
- Choose a relevant topic associated with home loans and mortgages and submit an original essay between 750-1000 words.
- Judges will look for essays that personalizes and shows a thorough understanding of the chosen topic.
- Feel free to use http://www.mainstreetlenders.com/ as an aid in your research and selection.
- The essay must be an original piece, written by yourself, without the aid of any other person.
- Be sure to check that you fit all eligibility requirements before submitting.
- Only one submission per participant will be considered for each deadline date
- There is no participation fee
- Award money will be sent directly to your currently enrolled institution.
- We reserve the right to ask for GPA and registration transcripts before distribution
Forward any questions to Scholarship@MainStreetLenders.com
Terms & Conditions: Details
Disclaimer: All essays will be used for selecting an academic scholarship winner. Your information will not be sold or distributed in any way for marketing or commercial intentions.
Scholarship Entry Form:
Popular cities Main Street Lenders also does mortgages in Annapolis, Aspen Hill, Baltimore, Bel Air, Bethesda, Bowie, Catonsville, Columbia, Dundalk, Ellicott City, Essex, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glen Burnie, Hagerstown, North Bethesda, Potomac, Rockville, Severn, Silver Spring, Towson, Waldorf, Wheaton and Woodlawn.